Do you know that feeling? The feeling that this could be the last time that you’re doing something, or the last time that you’d be spending with someone. The feeling that you try to take in and cherish every bit of it but you just can’t. You can’t because you have so much on your mind? It’s the feeling before you make a huge decision that you’re not 100% sure about. Here we go.
Tagged by @jordanjlee for the 10 facts about me:
1. I was born in California, raised in Hawaii, but I want to be in New York
2. I’m introverted. I don’t care much for small talk but like deep conversations
3. If I have no expression on my face, I’ve been told I look mad or stuck up lol
4. I’m 5’0” and hit a 100lbs for the first time last month 😒
5. @mike_brannum and I have a 2 year old dachshund named Frankie who our worlds revolve around
6. At this point in my life there’s a big chance I do not want to have children of my own. Nor do I want a wedding. (Yes I’m aware it’s not “normal”)
7. Like most people in Hawaii I have a lot of ethnicities: Japanese, Filipino, Scottish, Puerto Rican, Portuguese, Chinese, Spanish, Irish, French
8. I automatically can’t stand people who are handed everything/don’t work for what they have
9. Sometimes I wish I was born a few generations ago where technology wasn’t the go to for social interactions or entertainment (Even though I love the connections I’ve made and even though I’m addicted to Netflix 😏)
10. I would spend all my savings and money traveling
It’s All In Your Head
Like the helm of a ship, your mind is the most powerful part of you. Always keep it full of the idea that you can do anything and reach any dream.
Hard Work vs. Luck
In a culture so obsessed with hand-outs and getting there faster, we sometimes leave out all of the behind-the-scenes stuff that goes on to a goal. Hard work and dedication help you lose inches and pounds, not luck.